- MA Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge
- MSci Natural Sciences, University of Cambridge
- PhD Chemistry, Imperial College London
- Postgraduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Brunel University
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
ProfileThomas joined Chapman IP after completing a PhD in chemistry at Imperial College London. He is one of our Patent Associates, currently working towards becoming a qualified patent attorney.
Thomas’ PhD focused on devices for single molecule detection and their integration into microfluidic platforms. Prior to his PhD he obtained both an MA and MSci in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge, specialising in Materials Science and Metallurgy.
Thomas was awarded a Selwyn College (Cambridge) scholarship for all four years of study. He was also awarded the Armourers & Brasiers' AWE prize in the penultimate and final years.